2. The administrator of personal data contained on the website is : T&P GROUP Sp. z o.o. Januszowice 116, 32-200 Słomniki, Poland.
3. In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
4. Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) by information entered voluntarily in the forms: Name, e-mail address and text of the message.
b) by collecting „cookies”.
What are cookies”?
Cookies are IT data most often appearing as text files. Cookies are stored in the end users’ devices and support the use of websites. They make it possible to recognize the user’s device and properly display the website tailored to his individual preferences.Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.Cookies do not in any way destroy the operating system installed on the computer or affect its operation.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used to adapt the content of websites to the individual preferences of the user and to optimize the use of websites. Cookies are also used to create website visit statistics (eg Google Analytics), which allows improving their structure and content, excluding personal identification of the user.
What cookies do we use?
Do cookies contain personal data?
Personal data collected using „cookies” may be collected only in order to perform specific functions for the user. Such data is encrypted in a way that prevents access by unauthorized persons.We do not share information about our users with other entities.
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg to process the information contact.
8. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
T&P GROUP Sp. z o.o.
32-200 Słomniki, Poland
Tel. +48 502 344 852 , +48 502 132 815
If you are a carrier or manufacturer looking for reliable forwarding, please contact our employee who will prepare an individual offer.
Copyright © 2021 T&P GROUP | All right reserved.